1. All vehicles must have a minimum of a 4 post roll cage with at least 3 bars at the driver’s door and a welded or bolted steel plate of 1/8” x 10” x 30” at the driver’s door.
2. A full 5 point restraint system is required and may be no older than 3 years old.
3. Window nets must be used at all times during participation and may be no older than 3 years old.
4. Neck collars or HANS type devices are required for all participants.
5. A minimum 2 1/2” lb. fire extinguisher is required to be securely mounted within the driver’s reach.
6. All Cars must have shut off switch next to the driver’s window which can easily be reached from the outside of the car.
7. Raceceiver type communication devices required for all classes
8. Subcompact rear wheel drive cars 4 cylinder only. No convertible,2 seat coupe station wagon, trucks or mid engine vehicles are permitted.
9. Minimum base weight of vehicle and driver is 2400 lbs.
10. All Bodies must be stock appearing.
11. Bodies must be steel or aluminum with the exception of stock appearing aftermarket nose pieces. Roof, windshield posts and cowl must be factory stock. Air cleaners must not protrude through hood. Fenders may be trimmed for tire clearance.
12. Maximum body width is 70”.
13. Minimum roof height is 50”.
14. Bumpers must be completely covered. No exposed pipes or tubes.
15. Full front and rear firewalls are required. Any holes must be patched with sheet metal.
16. All doors must be welded or bolted shut. Chains are not permitted.
17. Hood and trunk must be operable and held down with 2 quick release hood type pins provided the factory hinges are in place. If factory hinges are removed 4 quick release hood type pins must be used. All factory hood, trunk and hatch latches must be removed. Hatchbacks may remove bolt or weld hatch.
18.Spoilers are allowed with a maximum of height of 4” and no wider than 60”. Spoilers must be clear material.
19.Nerf bars must be no larger than 1” in diameter and smoothly capped. A minimum of 4 smooth head bolts must be used for securement. Carriage or equivalent bolts recommended.
20. All Exterior glass must be removed. Sun roofs must be covered with a one piece sheet metal patch that must be welded, bolted or riveted in place. Full Lexan windshields are required. No partial windshields.
21.Aluminum racing seats are required. Rear of seat must be secured to the horizontal crossbar of the rear roll cage hoop.
22. Chassis must remain factory stock and be complete.
23. All suspension must remain the stock design and in the stock location. Rear Trailing Arms must be stock appearing and in the stock location. Any non-adjustable shocks or struts that list for under $200.00 are permitted. NO BUMP STOPS OR COIL BINDING PERMITTED!
24. Steering components may be aftermarket with the exception of the steering box which must remain stock. You may have a quick release steering wheel for safety and can replace a stock steering column with a collapsible column for safety.
25. Track width is not to exceed 72”. Measured from outside to outside of wheels.
26. Brake systems must be factory stock. All 4 brakes must be operable.
27. Aftermarket pedal assemblies are permitted. A toe clip on the gas pedal is recommended.
28. Screw jacks are permitted. Bump Stops are strictly prohibited!
29. Stock fuel tanks are permitted and must be secured with steel straps. Fuel cells are highly recommended and must be enclosed in steel. Rear firewall
between cockpit and fuel tanks or fuel cells are mandatory.
30. Fuel lines must be: steel, aluminum or braided from the tank to the carburetor. Fuel lines may not be routed through the cockpit area
31. Engines must be 4 cylinder carbureted. Holly 4412 carburetors are permitted.
32. Cylinder heads are to be factory cast iron unless the factory stock was aluminum. No aftermarket heads will be permitted.
33. Aluminum intakes are permitted.
34. Stock automatic or manual transmissions only. No trick or racing transmissions.
35. Aluminum flywheels are permitted.
36. Stock differentials only. No quick change rear ends.
37. Anti-freeze must be removed from all vehicles.
38. Exhaust must be single and exit behind the driver’s seat. Stock exhaust manifolds or headers are permitted.
39. Vehicle must start with either the factory key or a simple push button/toggle switch.
40. Batteries must be secure at all times. Batteries may remain mounted in the stock location or securely inside the cockpit of the vehicle.
41. Stock steel wheels or safety wheels are permissible with a maximum width of 7”.
42. Up to 15” wheels diameters are permitted
43. Refer to diagram at right for safety wheels dimensions.
44. Dimension A: 5” maximum
45. Dimension B: 2” maximum
46. Dimension C: 7” maximum
47. 1” lug nuts are required on all wheels.
48. No wheel weights are permitted on either the inside or outside of any wheel.
49. Only DOT compliant 65, 70, 75 OR 80 series radial tires 195 or smaller are permitted. Hoosier 790 and 795 Tires will also be permitted.
50. Hoosier Tires are Subject to Change based on Availability