PRACTICE OPTIONS and ENDURO REMINDER!
Unfortunately we had to cancel our Open House/Practice Day. We have an event scheduled on every Saturday from here out so there is no rain date for the open house/practice. But we still want to have a practice for drivers to shake down their cars.
So here’s what we are gonna try to do, on Wednesday April 25th we will try to have a regular practice from 5-8 pm weather permitting, if weather doesn’t allow it on the 25th we will try again on Wednesday May 2nd from 5-8 pm weather permitting. If neither of those dates work, we are out of options. If we do get it in on the 25th we will not practice on the 2nd. But in order to have a practices I need commitment and to know in advance who is coming. Please post on the M40 Facebook Page if you are committed to coming on the 25th weather permitting to get a head count of interested racers. The cost will be $15 per person for the pit pass. We are trying to get some track time for anyone who wants or needs it, and this is our only option.
I appreciate everyone and their understanding that Mother Nature is just simply mad...so Drivers let us know and we will make a decision from your responses. Thank you all for supporting M40 Speedway as we try to rebuild and rebrand our program.
Don’t forget Saturday is our Spring Fling Enduro/Trailer Race with pit gates opening at 2:00 and Racing at 7:00.
Thank you and have a great week!!