1. Ford Crown Victoria
2. Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
3. Mercury Grand Marquis
4. Lincoln Town Car 1995 or Newer
1. Body must remain stock.
2. Bumpers must remain stock with no sharp edges or points. Tow Hooks or straps are mandatory on both front and rear bumpers. (NO BRACING OF
3. Both the hood and trunk must have pins for easy access. Only 2 pins are required with use of factory hinges.
4. No additional weight may be added.
5. All vehicles must have a minimum of a 4 post roll cage with at least 3 bars at the driver’s door and a welded or bolted steel plate of 1/8” x 10” x 30” at the driver’s door.
6. A full 5 point restraint system is required and may be no older than 3 years old.
7. Window nets must be used at all times during participation and may be no older than 3 years old.
8. Neck collars or HANS type devices are required for all participants.
9. A minimum 2 1/2” lb. fire extinguisher is required to be securely mounted within the driver’s reach.
10. All Cars must have shut off switch next to the driver’s window which can easily be reached from the outside of the car.
11. Raceceiver type communication devices required for all classes.
12. Dash must remain stock with airbags removed.
13. Steering column must remain stock with the exception of a quick release and racing wheel permitted.
14. Pedals must remain stock.
15. Windshield must remain factory stock. All other glass and mirrors must be removed.
16. No altering of the suspension including sway bar links. No spacers of any kind. No air-ride. No cutting, no heating, or no lowering of springs. Shocks and springs can only be replaced by same stock parts or OEM replacements.
17.Caster and Camber may be adjusted as factory adjustments allow. No modifications of the factory suspension are permitted.
18. Engine must be entirely stock 4.6L SOHC.
19. Manifold must remain stock.
20. Air Filter must remain stock.
21. Stock ECM must be used with no adjustments made.
22. All Anti-Freeze must be removed. Only water is permitted in the cooling system.
23. Transmission must remain factory stock.
24. Differential must remain stock with factory Ford gears with the following ratios: 2.73, 3.27, 3.55 or 3.73.
25. No aftermarket lockers but spider gears may be welded.
26. Exhaust must extend past rear of driver’s door and exit to the rear or side.
27. Battery may remain in the stock location or mounted on the rear floorboard in a secured box.
28. A master kill switch must be mounted near the driver’s window and be easily accessible from outside of the car.
29. Wheels must be stock steel and all the same size. No wheel spacers are permitted.
30. All season tires only. These tire sizes only 235/55/17, 225/60/16, and 215/70/15. No high performance tires. No directional or autocross tires.
31. No chemically altering of tires. We will be checking and have the right to send tires to be tested